The following papers have been accepted for presentation at regICON-2015:
- Analysing Urdu Tense-related Errors on English-Urdu Google and Bing Machine Translation Platforms. Pitambar Behera and Sharmin Muzaffar.
- Anaphora in Magahi. Shweta Chandra.
- Recognition of Isolated Tirhuta Numeric Characters Using Deep Autoencoders. Arghya Pal, Dr. Jyoti D Pawar, Bimal Krishna Pal and Shraddha Basu.
- Bhojpuri Annotation. Satyam Dwivedi and Neha Maurya.
- Developing Verb Morphological Analyzer for Bhojpuri. Manish Kumar Singh.
- Prosodic Differences in English Accents of Indians. G. Radha Krishna and M. Sireesha.
- Magahi: Tagging and chunking (Developing Resources for a Lesser Researched Language). Shubhra Apurve and Vandana.
- Sanskrit-Hindi Machine Translation: Issues in la-lakara Mapping. Kumar Nripendra Pathak.
- Rule-based Morphological Analyser for Magahi. Ritesh.
- Issues in English-Hindi word aligned corpus. Divya Gupta.
- Postposition in Bhojpuri. Nehapriya and Madhupriya.
- Word Vector Averaging: Parserless Approach to Sentiment Analysis. Pranjal Singh and Amitabha Mukerjee.
- Automated Sentiment Analysis of Hindi text with special reference to Idiomatic Expressions. Pritendra Kumar Malakar.
- Resource Generation for Indian Languages: A Malvi-English Online Dictionary. Parul Upadhyay.
- The Typo-Syntactic Profiling of ‘O’ in Maithili. Amit Kumar Chandrana.
- Word Sense Disambiguation of word 'Aan', 'Kothi' and 'Khota' in Magahi Language. Rashmi Rani.
- Sentential Ambiguity in Hindi: Various Constructions (in the Context of Natural Language Processing). Madhupriya and Vishesh Kumar Srivastava.
- Contrastive Study of Bundeli and Hindi Pronunciation. Ankita Acharya.
- Initial Experiments in POS Tagging of Bhojpuri. Rajesh Kumar, Pankaj Soni, Siddharth Kamboj and Anil Kumar Singh
- MAITHILI-Exploring the Unexplored Issues. Prashant Priyadarshi and Samapika Roy.
- Towards Building PropBank for Urdu. Maaz Anwar.